I enjoy working with students on their Capstone Theses and Projects. I typically work only with
students on my research team. More information about that can be found on my Research page. Some of my interest areas are:
If you're going to ask me to review a proposal be sure it includes the following:
- The Application Development Process
- Process/Project Management
- Web Applications
- Database Applications
Also, be forewarned that I'm a stickler for proper use of English grammar. Your first draft may need some work, but your final draft will need to be perfect.
- Introduction: What problem are you trying to solve and why does this problem exist.
- Definition of Terms: Explain any and all terms you will be using.
- Literature Search: Proof that you've investigated what others have done in this area and what options are available to you.
- Methodology: How you plan on going about your work.
- Deliverables: What you are going to do.
- Timeline: What will your milestones be and when will you meet them.
Back to Homepage
Questions / Comments: email@example.com