- PI, Electronics and Telecommunication Research Institute (ETRI) Funding, "Design and Develop Malware Detection System Prototype for IoT Mobile Devices."
- PI, GCCIS SEED Funding, "Context-Awareness Safety Driving in Vehicular Networks."
- PI, Electronics and Telecommunication Research Institute (ETRI) Funding, "Development of Malicious Code Detection Method for Mobile Device in IoT Environment."
- PI, ETRI Funding, "Developing Cloud-based Conceptual Solution for Detecting Android Malware."
- PI, RIT International Collaboration Funding, "VANET."
- PI, Association of Blind and Visual Impaired-Gift, "Smart Cane Development."
- Co-PI, HP-China, "Development and Production of Real Time Tracking and Monitoring System."
- Co-PI, PLIG Implementation Grant, "MobiSploit."
- Co-PI, Department of Defense (DoD): Information Assurance Scholarship Program, Institutional Capacity Building: MoSeVERE - Mobile Security and Vulnerability Exploitation Research and Education
- PI, FEAD grant, "Mobile Device Forensics Training."
- PI, $35,000 + 1 Senior Research (~$110,000) from ETRI, Corporate (ETRI), "Conceptual Solution for Cloud-Based Malware Mitigation System for Android."
- Co-PI, PLIG, "MoSeVERE - Mobile Security and Vulnerability Exploitation Research and Education."
- PI, Effective Access Technologies, "Smart Cane Development for Blind."
- PI, Electronics and Telecommunication Research Institute (ETRI), "Analyzing the Behavior of Mobile Device Malware and Providing Security Solution to Protect Malware Devices."
- PI, FEAD, "Mobile Device Security Training"
Students and Material Support:
- PI, NTID Access Technology (Dr. James DeCaro), "Smart Cane Prototype Development for Deaf/Blinds."
- 1/2011-Present, PI, Two students and material support, Dept. of Packaging and American Packaging Corporation, Real-time Monitoring System Prototype for Packages.
- PI, Safe and Secure Mobile, "Anti-Spyware Testing and Evaluation for Smart Phones."
- Co-PI, Rochester General Hospital, "Novel Methods of Monitoring Labor in Electrohysterography."
- Co-PI, Department of Defense (DOD) Office of the Chief Naval Research (ONR), "Design for a Scalable Ad Hoc Network with Robust Connectivity."
- PI, Provost’s Learning Innovations Grant (PLIG), "Including Real Networking Hardware in the Modeling and Simulation Environment."
- PI, Faculty Evaluation and Development (FEAD), "Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Training and Exam."
- 2011, Young Generation Technical and Leadership Conference 2011
- 2011, US-Korea Conference 2011
- 2010, Korean Computer Scientists and Engineers Association Conference 2010
- 2010, US-Korea Conference 2010
- 2010, KSEA Workshop
- 2010, Young Generation Technical and Leadership Conference 2010
- 2009, Young Generation Technical and Leadership Conference
- 2009, US-Korea Conference 2009