(C) = Capstone, (T) = Thesis
Capstone/Thesis Advisor: (Finished)
- Krishan Teja Patchamatia, “Attacks on IoT Deveices”.
- Sindhura Meka, “ERP for Small Business.”
- Annesah Basude Talukdar, “IoT Malware Detection and Analysis.”
- Manu Suresh, “Dynamic Sensor Orientation Unit for Intelligent Mobility Cane.”
- Steve Forney, “User Experience in Sign Language Recognition.”
- Shreya Thacker, “Application for Borrower’s Credit Capacity.”
- Poorveen Tailor,”Enterprise Network Solution using Aruba Products.”
- Bharat Biyani,“Configuration, Evaluation and Performance Testing of First Hop Network Redundancy Protocols.”
- Shriyan Mithun, “Improving Autonomous System Security for BGP Networks.”
- Saravana Murugesh Kumar, “Building a Distributed Data Processing Server with Hazard Detection for a Real-Time Package Monitoring System.”
- Li Liu, “WebRTC Real-Time Communication and Synchronous Whiteboard of the Web”.
- Ravi Theja Lingam, “Achieving High Availability Networks Using VRRP”.
- Venkata Sai Saaketh Nistala, “Mitigation Techniques for Layer 2 and 3 Attacks”.
- Ankit Mujumdar, “Smart Home Evaluation with IoT Devices.”
- Harold Chelchowski, “Increasing Cybersecurity Awareness via a Windows Web Security Application”.
- Ashish Heda, “Developing IoT Labs using Wireless Sensor Networks.”
- Adrian Pinder, “Hashed QR Codes for a Cost Effective Automated Motor Vehicle Licensing System.”
- Mohammed Alsaimi, “An Efficient IP Lookup Mechanism for Classless Inter-Domain Routing Using Radix-Trie.”
- Kevin Yip (C): Utiliing Splunk Across An IT Enterprise Operations.
- Osama AlQahtani (C): Improving Network Security for Jazan University.
- Rebecca Gibbon (C): Performance Testing for Physical and Cloud File Servers at Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Khalid Jarrah (C): Merging Wireless Sensor Networks in Lab Practice.
- Haward Rodriguez (C): Policy System Administration in IP Networks: A Global Correlation Problem.
- Alexander Rodriguez (C): Assessing Performance on DO ccTLD Name Servers.
- Suyash Jadhav (C): Advance Android PHAs/Malware Detection Techniques by Utilizing Signature Data, Behavioral Patterns and Machine Learning.
- Khalid Almatrafi (C): Studying the Effects of Using an Electronic Learning Management System on the Royal Saudi Naval Forces Network using OPNET Technology.
- Haitham Alghmdi, Advisor (C): Design & Performance Evaluation of SDL network connected to IPS in Saudi Arabia via OPNET tools.
- Naif AlAslani (C): Cloud and Student Information Records:Design & Evaluate the performance for national institute of technology (NIT) in Saudi Arabia by Opnet Tool.
- Khaled Algarni (C): Information Security Policy for e-Government in Saudi Arabia (effectiveness-vulnerabilities-threats).
- Kriti Sharma (C): Designing a course-Enterprise Mobile.
- Sahil Bhola (C): Evaluation of Mobile Device Security Policies.
- Seung Kim (C): Dell KACE client deployjment:end-to-end system.
- Abdulaziz Alshuwaier (C): Evaluation of Firewall Effects on Cloud Computing Performance.
- Ameen Almoqhim (C): Improving Performance of Multi-Segment Transport Protocol and Sensor Transmission Control Protocol.
- Almogari Mshari (C): Performance Comparison between OLSR & AODV using the System in-the Loop(SITL) Simulation from OPNET.
- Trad Albalawi (C): Addressing Saudi SMEÕs Cloud Security Issues.
- Eid Abdulaziz (C): Redesigning & Expanding the IPA Optial Intranet Using OPNET SP Guru Transport Planner.
- Aamir Khalid A Ahmadhussain (C): Smart Home for Deaf by using iPhone Application with Bluetooth & Wireless Network
- Khaled Albusays (C):
- Sullman, Alotaibi (C): Managing & Securing Personal Devices-Auditing ChecklistsSecure Design & Implementation of Videoconference Networking for the Royal Saudi Navy Force (RSNF)
- Rainer Campillo (C): A Layer 2 Protocol to Protect the IP Communication in a Wired Ethernet Network.
- Juan Salcedo (C):
- Bhavin Desai (C): ISTA Test Selection Tool Network Modeling & Analysis Labs Using Opnet.
- Ishita Metha (C): Modeling & Simulation Las of Manet Using OPNET.
- Amit Umarye (C): Proactive Resource Monitoring.
- Rajath Chouta (C): Controlled Environmental Study of a Standalone Computer Incorporating Arrhenius’ Equations.
- Mohammad Zamzami, Advisor (C): Cloud based eHR system: Design and analyze the performance using OPNET tool for the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- , Malviya, Esha, Advisor (C): Monitoring System Website Design.
- John Gustafson, Project (T): Comparing Application Latency Using Virtualized and Non-Virtualized Network Architectures.
- Nancy, Sinan Project (T): mplementing SHA-1 and ECDSA in Vehicular Ad-Hoc Network using NS-3.I
- Algarni, Abdullah Project: Parental Control Application for Multi-User on Android Platforms.
- Raman, Vivek Project (T): Real-time Package Monitoring System using RFID and GPS Technologies.
- . Alharbi, T. (C): Emergency Communication for Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
- Jafferi, J. (C): Implementation of Security Encryption and comparing Performance evaluation of Ad Hoc On Demand Distance Vector and Dynamic Source Routing Protocols using OPNET.
- Alharbi, T. (C): An Assistive Communication Device for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in the event of Emergency Evacuations.
- Alghamdi, K. (C): Bluetooth Security Lock for Android Smart Phone Platform.
- Sun, Y. (C): A Smartphone Application of Emergency Siren Detection for Vehicle Drivers with Hearing Disabilities..
- Madhavan, S. (C): WiMax Communications for Neighbor Area Networks.
- Thummala, K. (C): Performance of Storage Technologies: A Comparison Study.
- Patil, M. (C): Effect of Real Video Streaming over Virtual MANET Environment
- Alenizi, A. (C): Emergency Communication for Deaf/Hard of Hearing.
Capstone/Thesis Committee Member: (Finished)
- Nikhil Nair, “Traffic Violation Analysis for Assessment of Insurance Risk Pools.”
- Sindhura Meka, “ERP for Small Businesses.”
- Abdualziz Aliohani, “Increasing Cloud Availability and Integrity with an Onsite, Lightweight, Temporary Infrastructure and Database Replication.”
- Mithun Shriyan, “Improving Autonomous Systems Security for BGP Networks.”
- Jahed Iqbal, “Evaluate MDM Monioring and Applied Security”.
- Pedro Montero (C): Gpon Implementation & Deployment Case Study Flaws of Implementation & Deployment, Tricom Dominican Republic.
- Mohammed Alghanemi (C): BPCS Student E-Service.
- Martin Okelo (C): Open Source Adoption in Eastern Africa.
- Jonathan Waggoner (C): Android Metasploit Module Proposal.
- Luis Alberto Pena, Committee Member (C): Detection System for VoIP toll frauds.
- Mia Foster (C): How Effective for Impleenting Locked Down IT Environment to Secure the Business.
- Mostafa Alaqsm (C): The benefits of implementing RLES in Jazan University.
- Jeremy Schiefer (C): Using AWS as a Second Site.
- Marwan Alkhoder (C): Development of a blood donation network application.
- Saeed Alghamdi (C): Oneline Evaluation App for Planning and Development.
- Chirag Bharat Shah (C): System Operations Engineering Dashboard.
- Assis Ngolo (C): Federated Identity Management in e-Government.
- Rini Raj Pulari (C): Deploy and Manage WMWare VCloud.
- Pooriva Aghaalitari (C): Development of a Vitrualization Systems Architecture Course for the Information Sciences and Technologies Dept.
- Aamir Ahmadhussian (C): Smart Home for Deaf People by Using iPhone Application with Bluetooth and Wireless Networks.
- Carlos Gonzalez, Committee Member (C): Teaching System Administration in Amazon’s Elastic Cloud Computing Service.
- Dautov, R. (C): Efficient Collision Resolution Protocol for Highly Populated Wireless Networks.
- Coleman, K. (C): A Low Cost Accountability, Communications, and Management System for Emergency First Responders using 3G and 4G Cellular Technologies.
- Caminiti, J. (C): Service Level Agreements and Virtual Machine.